Hey. I'm Cory Zanoni. I'm a content strategist in Melbourne, Australia. I teach, write, and make brands likeable.
How? Simple: I know how to tell stories, how to understand audiences, and how to combine those things. I'm also funny on occasion.
I've made comments on articles actually worthwhile, shared Australia's history, covered elections for Australia's best news outlet, and made one of Australia's biggest companies feel relatable. I also convinced that company to retweet then-President Donald Trump to make a joke. It was great.
Things I can do for you
- Content creation
- Editorial advice + direction
- Advice on things like tone of voice and writing
- Take your good idea and make it great
- Kites Can't Fly, my blog about the internet, the news, and tech
- @cjzanoni, my Twitter account filled with very good NBA takes and RTs from people smarter than me
- My email address, if you want to say "Hi" or offer me money to do things for you
Acknowledgement of traditional owners
I live on the lands of the Dja Dja Wurrung people and I wish to acknowledge them as Traditional Owners.